Below is an outline for Water Lease Agreements (WLA’s)
- A minimum investment value of £5,000 per contract (for bulk volume of 25,000 litres) or acquire multiple contracts
- Income of 5.29% per annum.
- Up to 10% potential return on capital investment *
- Option for investor to sell back the contract (after 5 year period) at the original face value (sell back option).
- Within 5 years, you could realise up to 10% capital return per year on your contract after selling the contracted volume on the open market.
This opportunity offers an income of 5.29% per annum (rental agreement), with up to potential 10% capital growth … backed up with full legal rights over the contract for underlying security.
It’s a buy back lease agreement where you can exercise an an option to sell back the contract lease at original face value (after 5 year period) after receiving 5.29% annually and depending on market values receive up to 10% return . . . it’s that easy!
Individual contracts start from as little as £5,000 and you can acquire just one or multiple contracts where we trade the water units on a matched bargin basis market trading with buyers and suppliers for physical delivery and transport.
- You are interested in a contract
- The contract value is £5,000.
- You elect a 5 year lease back agreement.
- You pay the £5,000 purchase price.
- You receive 5.29% per annum.
- By no later than 5 years, you can either receive up to 10%* capital return (depending on market values) on your investment or exercise an option to sell back the contract lease at original face value after receiving 5.29% annually
* Please veiw our Terms and Conditions and ‘Risk Warnings’.