Gain Wealth From Just £5,000 Invested In Water Assets
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Gain Wealth, Invest In Water Assets
With Hannover Capital Merchant, Gain Wealth. Like gold and oil, water is a commodity – as it happens to be rather scarce. About 70% of the earths surface is covered in water, but 97% of it is saltwater, remaining 3% of the worlds water resources only about 1% is readily available for human consumption. Rapid industrialization, polution, climate change and increasing agricultural use have contributed to worldwide water shortages.
Launched a few years ago another futures exchange is more evidence that water is becoming a tradable commodity, just like crude. Learn More