Promising a change of pace in our restless and fast moving world, a quiet enclave is planned within which a secure, peaceful living environment will encourage life to unfold at a slower tempo.
Located on the Garden Route in one of South Africa’s most enchanting areas with sheer cliffs plunging into the Indian Ocean, glittering white beaches and the majestic Outeniqua Mountain Range. The development will comprise a visually simple collection of residential dwellings, laid out to true ‘evolutionary community’ planning principles and designed to conform with a traditional Cape Dutch architectural style. The overall master plan is designed to embrace the indigenous surroundings, breaking up the village with intermittent wildlife corridors and anchoring it up against the forest backdrop for a truly natural atmosphere.
The lower, undeveloped portion of the property will be subdivided from the estate as a single, separate portion and transferred as a separate agricultural parcel on which an independent enterprise will continue to operate. The residential estate and hotel, is intended to offer :-
- state of the art medical centre with 6 operating theatres servicing the international medical-tourism market for cosmetic procedures
- chic but understated boutique hotel with 60 garden suites, restaurants, lounges bars, and other facilities serving as focal core for the estate
- ‘Wellness Spa Centre’ located in the forest away from hotel structures, including a hydrotherapy spa and natural health and beauty facilities.
- Up to 100 residential ‘equestrian’ plots for private country homes with personal stables attached.
- five residential villages sensitively situated within the equine stud area, providing discreet ‘lock-up-and-go’ private holiday cottages.
- an upgrade and extension of existing walks & trails through the ancient forest and development of special wildlife viewing areas / platforms in the forest..
- a pedigree equine stud for the breeding and schooling of sport horses (Warmbloods) is planned on the existing farm sections. It will form a single, independent, agricultural subdivision after the rezoning and development consents have been approved.
- additional facilities are being considered to complement the stud; including livery and training, show jumping, dressage and an ‘eventing’ venue with international standard cross country Course
- a family-centric dinghy sailing and canoeing centre with boat storage & clubhouse facilities, achieved by pairing with a local sailing club for a sensitive upgrade of their existing limited facility.
- a local-area shuttle for Estate residents; offering service to & from Wilderness Village, sailing club & beach, dolphin & whale watching stations, Garden Route Shopping Mall & local airport.