Below is an outline for the Artesian Bottled Water Lease Agreement (WLA’s)
- £5,000 per contract (approx volume 25,000 litres)
- Income of 7.69% per annum (Lease agreement, rental paid annually in arrears).
- Up to 10% potential return on capital investment *
- Option for investors to sell back the Lease Agreement (after 5 year period) at the original face value or an increase based on market value (sell back option).
- Asset backed (redeem at anytime for physical delivery of the contract)
- Redemption value and receive 7.89% per annum income
This opportunity offers an income of 7.89% per annum (Water Lease Agreement), with up to an 10% potential gain*
(subject to market prices) overall, backed up with full legal ownership on the asset for underlying security. It’s a buy back lease agreement where you can exercise an option to sell back the contract lease at original face value (after a 5 year period) after receiving 7.69% annually and depending on market values receive up to 10% return. . . it’s that easy! Individual contracts start from as little as £5,000 and you can acquire just one or multiple contracts.
- You are interested in a contract.
- The value is £5,000 per contract (volume 25,000 litres).
- You take out a 5 year lease.
- You pay the £5,000 purchase price.
- You receive 7.69% per annum.
- By no later than 5 years, you can receive up to 10%* capital return on your investment and sell the contract back to the company
So the details of the contracts would be as follows:
1 cubic metre equals 1,000 litres
Contract value equals 20p per litre
Therefore : 20,000 litres (10m³) = £4,000 per contract
* Please veiw our Terms and Conditions and ‘Risk Warnings’.